The Curve Food Fest is back with a wide plethora of food, food, and more food, not to mention other culinary-themed activities for families and friends to enjoy. You would not want to miss out on taking Instagram worthy shots with gigantic 3D displays of sushi rolls, cookies, cupcakes and other lip-smacking treats at the Centre Court throughout the festival.
While you’re at it, catch cooking demos by celebrity chefs, participate in cooking workshops or even join the food eating challenge!
- Culinary-themed activities for families and friends to enjoy!
- Cooking Demonstration by Celebrity Chef Dato’ Fazley Yaakob
- Cooking Demonstration by Celebrity Chef Anis Nabilah
- Pancake making workshop
- Cupcake decorating workshop
- Detox juice making workshop
- Food eating challenge
- Fruit carving demonstration
As part of the Food Fest 2016, visitors can secure an exclusive five-piece kitchen utensil set courtesy of the Curve. To redeem this set, spend a minimum of RM200 (RM150 for UOB Card members) in a maximum of two receipts at any outlet in the Curve. Redemption’s are subject to terms & conditions.
For more information about the Curve Food Fest: