Run For Your Lives is more than just a fun run; it is a game of flag tag set in the world of a zombie apocalypse, caused by an unknown virus. Humans will be transformed into zombies just by a simple touch from the infected ones, leading to a rapid spread of the virus; while cities are deteriorating faster due to the destruction caused by the zombies.
With the human race at risk, the crisis unit is created to set up evacuation centres and safe zones to protect the remaining humans. A route has been created, however humans will need their wits, agility, speed and stamina to escape the zombies’ clutches to reach the safe zone! On the other hand, the zombies need to be quick, decisive and agile to infect as many humans as possible. Humans do not have nine lives like a cat, but only three life flags tied around their waist.
With life’s ups and downs, the journey to the safe zone will not be a walk in the park. Other than zombies appearing randomly, there will be five obstacles to be overcome along the way and continue to challenge the physical abilities of every Survivor. Besides, there will be three story modes to enhance the zombie apocalypse experience.
Obstacles are as follows:
- The Blood Pit: Survivors need to make their way through a pit filled with blood
- The Ladder: Survivors need to climb over a ladder to ditch the zombies
- The Crawl Fence: Survivors need to crawl under a long fence
- The Smoke House: A dark place filled with smoke and without any lighting
- Finish Area: Survivors need to crawl in order to make it to the Survivor area
Story modes are as follows:
- The Living Room: A living room filled with zombies
- The Slaves Vault: A place where zombies are caged and tied up
- The Slaughter House: A place where the dead (Survivor) and undead comes together
The event details are as follows:
- Event Date: Saturday, 31st December 2016
- Event Venue: Taman Botani Negara, 40000, Shah Alam, Selangor, Taman Pertanian Malaysia
- Event Time: 6.00pm to 12.00am (followed by a countdown party)
Ultimately, it is about making exercise fun and to give participants a thrilling good time and experience while having a good workout!
Monkey Theory Sdn. Bhd. is the franchise holder and the organiser for Run For Your Lives Malaysia, with the support from Hype Malaysia, TanTan News and Siakap Keli as the social media partners. Aery Jo Academy is the makeup professionals.
The official hashtag for Run For Your Lives Malaysia is #RFYLMY. Information and updates can be found on Run For Your Lives Malaysia’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/rfylmy/.
Early bird tickets can be purchased at http://www.runforyourlives.co/kl from Friday, 21st October, while payment can be done via credit/debit card and online banking.